2011年10月20日星期四

University's Bell has sounded

Friends you may also enjoy sweet love life in the game maybe you and I are victims of a deep love hurt by network sth Here, I advise you not to play and is too heavy or at the end of the network were injured is st Guide for SOS items in Silkroadill our social graces of people!!! Although I do not deny Mandarin ducks to come together over the network but do you know that are like 5 million jackpot in the Lottery's probability of success on your own computer! If you still insist on y sro goldour own path here, I bless you!!!

Out of this game is not only for her, many m silkroad requirementsany of my real reasons! I left does not mean that I will not come again! Thinking of you---my good brother was a good friend, I will look at you!

My feather fan breeze Tang Tripitaka believe many feather fan will know me! I used what I assure you I'm sorry you bow an silkroad monsterssay: I am sorry but this is the game you don't look too heavy, too, Oh was robbed and killed the game I was killing many of the higher level than I have to be big worm to eat small insects don't mind!

Finished writing this article from school of the University's Bell has sounded this morning, back to reality I see the morning rising sun suddenly feel v silkroad goldery easy this is to go back to my own life time! Goodbye friends goodbye [Jiangnan sword son] I appreciate you accompany me through the silk road of the day we wandered the feather fan every inch of land but I can't accept your reality silkroad online gold I also thank you let me know what is meant by love what network what is what is meant by the reality of the game!!! Days in the future I will use my sharp eye to see every detail of their life in hard look at every story of my life!!!

没有评论:

发表评论